Information about this web site
- Our intention is for this web site to be accessible and usable by all internet users, regardless of the user's chosen browser, operating system, internet connection speed, and hardware or software limitations.
- In order to ensure that this site displays properly in all browsers, these pages were written in HTML and CSS standards compliant code as specified by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). For disabled users it is also Section 508 compliant.
- If you have suggestions to help make this site more accessible, please contact Lathrop Douglass or the site designer, Spencer Bryant (contact information is at the bottom of this page).
The following information will inform you about the privacy policies and practices for this site.
- Quite simply, very little information is gathered by this site.
- This site does not use "cookies", "web bugs", or any other means to gather or track information about visitors to this site. There is no advertising, so no information can be gathered by any advertisers.
- This site does not request or collect any personal information, so none can be shared with any third parties or used for any other purposes.
- The web server which hosts this site automatically collects certain information, such as the internet addresses of computers requesting web pages. This information is required in order to send the web pages back to your computer. This information does not identify the visitor viewing the site.
Lathrop Douglass Architects
1719 First Avenue North Seattle, Washington 98109 206-283-9730
© 2004 - 2011 Lathrop Douglass Architects
About this site